0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which method of managing indoor air quality is the most effective?
2. What method of 3D printing is most common in office and educational environments?
3. What two types of thermoplastics did the course identify as the most common types of filaments?
4. What types of pollutant emissions did Chemical Insights’ research find from operating 3D printers?
5. Why do ultrafine particles present a major health concern?
6. How did the level of VOCs emitted by 3D printers in Chemical Insights’ research compare to the level allowed by high performance building standards?
7. What factors did Chemical Insights’ research find to impact the amount and type of 3D printer emissions? Select all that apply.
8. Which of the following strategies does Chemical Insights recommend when purchasing 3D printers? Select all that apply.
9. Which of the following strategies does Chemical Insights recommend when selecting a location for 3D printers? Select all that apply.
10. Which of the following strategies does Chemical Insights recommend when operating 3D printers? Select all that apply.